Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Petit garçon connaît bien sa chance... [PV : Lucky Luke ~♥]

Mai C. Xuân Hoa
Mai C. Xuân Hoa
Etudiant en Arts du Spectacle
Age (du personnage) : 23 y.o.
Orientation sexuelle : Ne sait pas encore et n'est pas sûr de vouloir savoir.
Etudes/Métier : Stagiaire en Arts du Spectacle / Chanteur-compositeur-créateur
Pounds : 345
Dim 5 Mar - 16:01
Mai smiled at the window and watched the sky. He was looking for the clouds, the ones which started to steam up the mountains. He grazed the view and absorbed himself in his deepest memories, helped by the landscape unfolded before his eyes. The singer remembered his manager who forced him to relax for a few weeks ( a few days actually, Mai is too well-organized to rest more than ten days one after the other ), saying exactly "If I see you these coming weeks, be sure I'll massacre your arse and send you to Quang Ngai or Kink-something. Oh no kid, don't you dare reply. Go and rest in these mountains... and if you don't I'll kill you with your own fingers. Understood ?". A light smile burgeoned on the lips of the Vietnamese and, lost in his mind, he touched lightly the glass. Finally, he stayed ten days in the mountains and the melted snow, the atmosphere, the paths inspired him for two ( three if you count the one he drops ) songs. Yeah, he was resting in the mountains, of course he was... in his own way. Aaah... When Mai reminded the songs he wrote, he took the papers slowly and delicately and put them on the small table. He was on the train, in order to come back in London, so he had plenty of time.

Well... actually not, but Mai wasn't aware of the real meaning of « two hours between the Mountains and London Station ». Two hours uh... more or less, of course... Ignoring his surroundings, Mai got down to work. Striking out some words, crossing out other words, adding some other words, he worked on his first song until he had finished to polish its up. He took the second one and did the same job, seeking the right word, the right letters, the right rythm, the right meaning... He didn't see how two hours flies quickly and, when he arrived at the London Station, he simply took his luggage and walked towards the exit. Mai was still working, his paper in his right hand and his pencil in his left hand. His moves were full of slowness, delicacy, and a little bit of sweetness also. The Vietnamese wasn't looking around him and didn't notice at all the order of the staff, he was still walking. Somebody stopped him and, finally, Mai looked up from his work. Something might happened, a problem maybe ? He shrugged his shoulders and went back to his work.

When Mai got off the train, his second work was completed. He put his papers in his large bag while he was walking and, after ten minuts, he glanced around him. Wait a second... How could it be ? For God's sake... Mai was lost in the London Station. Arching his eyebrows, he looked at some indications but they were helpless for him. He finally decided to ask for some help. Without any thougts back, he talked to the first person he met.

- Sir, excuse me.. Hello. Do you know which way I have to take to go to Greenwich, please ?

His voice was delicate and sweet, like a beautiful flower which was bloomed. Mai didn't notice ( like always, yeah ) ( hello it's me ) he was talking to a... school student ? or a student, maybe ?, and when he noticed, a gentle smile burgeonned on his lips.
Luke Delgado-Murphy
Luke Delgado-Murphy
Senior
Age (du personnage) : 17
Orientation sexuelle : Homosexuel
Etudes/Métier : Math, histoire, sport
Pounds : 929
Dim 12 Mar - 18:29
Destination:
dead end
feat ● Mai
Today was a bad day. His special sanctuary at home had been invaded for the first time since ever. He had been in the middle of bandaging his bloody hand after a careful inspection had revealed no damage other than a few cuts and scrapes. It had looked nasty, all red and puffy, so he had wrapped it up. And then his mother had come in.

He had sat there stunned for a few minutes before he had shaken himself and pierced through the shouted accusations, walked right past the nocious existence and left the room. He had not been long in leaving the house.

Now here he was, in London Station, not entirely sure what he was doing here. He had found a wall to lean against and was now counting the people passing by in his head. There was no real point to the exercise but it focused his mind and cleared it of any useless thought. He'd be counting trains if there were more coming and going.

He was startled out of his thought by someone stopping in front of him and blocking his vision of the stream of travellers.

"Sir, excuse me.. Hello. Do you know which way I have to take to go to Greenwich, please?" the person, a male, asked.

Luke's first thought was: 'too many unecessary words'. Then his vision came into focus and he was able to concentrate on the man standing in front of him. He was taller than Luke, as most people, and visibly asian. That was mostly all Luke cared to note before he attempted to reconnect with reality enough to give an answer.

"Greenwich?" he repeated, feeling a little dumb as he looked around still half-dazed. "Er...I don't..."

He cut himself off, squinting at the directions on the walls while he tried to determine where on earth he was. He had been on auto-pilot the entire time and London Station was pretty big. He pushed himself away from the wall, still looking around.

"Sorry, but I'm not too sure where we even are." he told the guy, pushing past him to go and start making his way out of the maze.
Code by Frosty Blue

Page 1 sur 1